Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Thanks for the encouragement Olaf......

.......the Nevada City Classic is only 6 months away! And my new training program(see pic above - that's me and Ginger watchin' the Broncos lose again) isn't working at all. Egads!! Need to hit Canyon Oaks this week - it has a nice Nevada City flavor to it - not the houses - but the road gradients. And we have the Code to get in too!
And on a side note, Aaron "Saunier Duval" Olson(the dude in yellow in the pic) is selling his Sidi shoes(in pic). I'm sure he'd autograph 'em for ya too, if you wanted! It was a little too much for me to spend at the moment........still got my eye on this thing. Yeah, I know the season is almost over......but is cross season ever REALLY over???

So, if I race the NC Classic this next year......that would mean......I would be racing against Nolan and Olaf???? Good God. Um....hmmmm. I'll have to re-read this entry again.