Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Will the real schedule please stand up........


.......okay, here it is. And from what I understand, the rest of it should be posted shortly.....once Casey gets the rest of the info needed, etc.

Yeah, these pics are pretty bad, I know. These are from the Forest Ranch Time Trial back a couple of months ago. The bottom pic is of Aren Timmel after slaying everyone in that hill climb TT.

So, last night, I took a written "agree/disagree" examination from Larry Nolan. And when I first started this examination, I'll tell ya......I was worried. The exam asks you questions about your riding......and I didn't like where some of my answers were headed:

"When standing on a climb, I feel light and nimble on the pedals." - Agree or Disagree.

Uh, I'll say disagree.

No, not gonna Landis that answer - I STRONGLY disagree. I feel more like dead weight goin' up those old climbs.

However, there was light at the end of that tunnel. Turns out that, at the moment, I'm more of a time trialist kinda guy. The other two options were sprinting and climbing. Guess I have some work to do on those areas.

Anyway, looking forward to hearing the Larry Nolan presentation on Friday. Hope to see you guys there!