Saturday, November 11, 2006

Geezo......

....has it really been ten days since I posted last??? Uuugghhh. I am sorry. I suk.

Well, a lot happens in ten days. I think.

New bike lust......can be found here. Except this one might become reality before the cross season is over.....hopefully! Every week I see the cross guys doing their thing, and every week I wanna get out there even more. Now's the time. I saw this bike in, of all places, Bicycling magazine this month. I read the article, looked at the pic....and, as with many things.....ignored it and move on. Next day, I had this weird vision in my head of that same bike. Okay, something is going on here. Sooo, looked at the pic again and read the article again. Strange. What in the world is going on this time?? Bike lust.....at its weirdest......again. One thing led to another, talked to one of the local shops about it, calculated out the potential Christmas bonus for this year.......and, well......I gotta get it. 'Course, Lori isn't gonna go for it until I unload one of the other bikes hanging around the property here. Just kills me........but one of 'em has to go......or......hmmm......maybe I could hide one in the attic?? Hmmmm. Devious planning.

And wouldn't ya know it, my lifelong dream of working in the cycling industry finally became a reality.......still don't believe it's real. Feels like I'm in a dream or something. My new employer can be found here. Start Jan. 1st, 2007. Has me a bit nervous, but hope it'll be okay. Definitely looking forward to it!

And hey, it's raining!! Yippee! Muddy cross at its finest! Hope to join you guys out there soon.......