Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Hey Steve - More Cruddy Chico Cyclist Photos for ya........




Man, one of these days I am gonna learn how to use that silly camera.

These pics are from the 2006 EMC Criterium.......right from the Corner of Doom!! Actually, it wasn't doom to the riders(there was only 1 crash that I saw there all day).......no no......it was because of the irate folks who couldn't get to their beloved Home Depot(uh, I lost count after getting yelled at for the 50th time).

And geezo, a lot happens when you don't keep up on your bloggin'. And I have been bad, bad, bad about keepin' up on my bloggin'. It's a New Years Resolution in the making.

Okay.....here goes:

Bobke is coming to town to tell us what it's like to be on the Century-a-day/Greasy hamburger diet.

Larry Nolan is coming to town to tell us how to ride our bikes faster, better, smarter, stronger.

Spinning classes hurt like hell.......which is all the more reason to keep cyclo-crossing.

And on that subject......I'm two steps closer to gettin' this brute of a ride.

I have fallen in love with my rollers again. Been riding them at night after work - and man, call me goofy and crazy again.......but it was fun! Yes, I know - I am a weirdo.

And you know how I'm goin' on about that bike lust thing??? Well, hmmm.......I don't know what is happening, but I checked out the 2007 Treks, Bianchis, Specialized, Giants, LeMonds, and a few other manufacturers bikes last night online and man.......I don't know what the deal is.....but I wasn't impressed. I don't know if it's gonna be one of those years where ya look at a bike, ignore it, look at it again, think about it a little bit, look at it again later.....then fall in love with it....but I hope so. Maybe looking at 'em online is the problem. Funny though - didn't have that reaction to these guys. How's yours riding there Alicat???

I can't be positive.....but I'm thinkin' there's a lust element......and a love element going on here with the bicycles.

Anyway, I hope all of you have a very Happy Thanksgiving!! We'll be riding off those turkey pounds soon!!