Sunday, October 22, 2006

Had the opportunity yesterday......


......to watch the movie called PRO. I was pretty impressed with it, for the most part. I mean, geezo, how often do you get to see a documentary of US domestic bicycle racing??? Pretty cool. Out of all of it, I think I was the most impressed with Chris Horner. (Is Monday really his 35th birthday???). The guy just seemed to have it together for this race.....but just couldn't make it happen at the very end. I like his tenacity though - definitely inspirational to me - did you guys see that attack the last time up Manayunk??? Crazy!! And you know, I haven't always been a fan of the Horner. Back in his Prime Alliance days, I thought the guy was sort of a dork. But, then.....I don't know.....he matured or something. And now, well, I'm a fan.

Good luck in 2007 Chris - and kick butt in Cross too!