Wednesday, May 07, 2008

If it's not one thing.......



.....it's another.
Had this lovely gentleman here in Chico honking at the riders to get the "f**k" off the road after tonight's Fast 50 (our local Wednesday night World Championships)......then proceeded to weave back and forth all over the road, going fast then slow, almost ramming my rear bumper three times....then yelling at me to speed up(I was doing 35 in a 35 zone). So, being the smartass I can be at times, I pulled my trusty beat-up old digital camera out and took a couple photos of him(you can see the one where he's giving me the one-finger salute!). Anyway, all I could do was laugh - and the more I laughed, the angrier he seemed to get. Figures.
So, called 911. He was about to kill someone out there - if it wasn't me, it'd be someone else. He eventually sped off down the Esplanade doing 50mph, at least.
In any case, I will always have the pictures to remind me about all the nutcases out there on the road(as if we need to be reminded of that fact!).
OH - yes - almost forgot - It's a white Ford Explorer with license plate number 3DBY236. The driver is VERY fond of the, uh, "F" word(no no, not Felt or Fetish Cycles.....that other F word you'd use when someone pinches you in a turn). And I think he may have missed a few fluoxetine doses this week. Either that, or he was partying at Scotty's.