Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Um, yes, hello........uh.....


......I'll take one of each, with a side order of 1983 Super Record if ya got it.

Lusty. Definitely lusty.

Did you ever get to meet this guy Olaf? Was he cool??? Never met him, but his frames are beautiful! Well, at least to me they're beautiful. Put a little Campagnolo on 'em and ride everywhere.....or hang it on the wall for an art piece. But again, Lori ain't too keen on that idea.

I've decided that if I ever get stinkin' rich......which is highly unlikely......I'm just gonna go ahead and build a bike shop in the backyard(Ron - great idea man....can't wait to see the bike house!). That way, I can store my gallery pieces(aka - bicycles) in their own place of honor.....without Lori laughing hysterically at me! Well....hmmmm......I guess I'd be laughed at anyway for telling her I'm building a bicycle shop in the backyard.

Geeky Galore.