Wednesday, March 29, 2006

So, um, like, what were you doin' 73 years ago???


Cyclocrossing, of course!

Yeah, who says Cross season has to end??!! I mean, geezo, we have the perfect weather for it. Makes me wanna break out this old Trek I have in the shed out back - the thing is in dire need of some TLC......but my vision has always been to transform that old piece of lovely steel into a blazing cross machine. Well, maybe not blazing......how 'bout......lazy.....yeah, lazy cross machine! And it's purple! Just sittin' there.......waiting to be crossed again....er, I mean, ridden again.....lazily through the mud. Fun.

Which reminds me - didn't that Peter Reid dude(Ironman Stud) say the best bike training he ever did in his life were the 7.5 hours of cyclocross riding he did every week???

Hmmmm. 7.5 hours of cyclocross. Hmmmmm. You thinkin' what I'm thinkin'????

Guinea Pig.