Friday, June 16, 2006

Ever have one of those days at work......

......where you know you either are going to make a mistake, are in the middle of making a mistake, or already made the mistake........and are headed for hellspeak from the boss???? Well, that was my day today. What a hatefuk day today was(Olaf, you are my new word hero!). I need to learn to watch my actions/words at work. It's like knowing where your front wheel is at all times during a race. Not staring at it......just having the feel for where it is......where you are......that your actions can have consequences. Knowing, anticipating, watching, feeling........instinct, but with control.

Now, you'll have to excuse me, but I have a foot I need to dis-insert from my mouth. Yeah, it was one of those work days. Glad it's finally over. But man, Monday is gonna be pure hell.