Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Gotta give Hutch a break.....

.....and move his lung-capacity pic down one.

This is a pic of Chico's own Rich Thurman at the Nevada City Classic on Sunday. Now, I can't be certain from looking at this picture.......but my guess is he's:

1. Had enough of the noxious fumes coming from my stinky body on the sidelines.
Or
2. Wiping the sweat off of his face during this hot day.
Or
3.Realizing that the move off the front may be THE move and he knows he may have missed it.
Or
4. He's upset over the collapse of Olaf's Frayer frame.

Or all of the above.

As for me, I pick #4. I'm still down about that. I don't think it was me and my fumeage 'cause I showered and shaved real good-like before jetting up there. But Geno - hmmm - you know, come to think of it, Geno was sittin' next to me during this pic and he RODE all the up there from Chico that morning. Did you do the Baby Wipe thing Geno??? Hmmmm. Maybe it was noxious fumes Rich was plugging his nose about.

Nah - it had to be #4.