Wednesday, January 10, 2007

It's friggin' freezing......



So, the temperature has dropped quite a bit in the last few hours - and now, "they" are predicting snow flurries on the valley floor. Crazy! And although some just love it(I have to admit, I love it when it snows in Chico - once every 10-15 years or so), I miss the warm weather. I mean, I actually got to go out riding yesterday with just two layers on up top! It was great!! But now, I can tell my morning commute is gonna be one of those ten-layer mornings........base, shirt, long-sleever, vest, another long-sleever, jacket.....etc. Always love those freezing cold mornings on the bike - all bundled up - makes me feel like Kenny.

The pics - 2005 Fremont Criterium, Masters 35+ 1/2/3 race. Might see some familiar faces in there. It was pretty warm, but windy as heck. Larry Nolan took off on a break with Hutch and another dude.......and that was that. The "another dude" won......Nolan was putting in monster pulls through the wind......looked nasty hard.