Friday, September 08, 2006

Had one of those days........


....yesterday. You know, the kind where the faster you go, the behinder you get. Things just aren't in focus and your exposure is just completely wrong. Yeah, it was one of those days. Almost felt like a caffeineless day.

By the end of the work day, I had had enough. Solution?

What else - a bike ride! And let me tell you - as if I have to - it's amazing what a simple ride can do to the soul. Got done with the ride last night, and everything was better - like the pieces of the puzzle were all put into place. I just felt........well.......better! This is one of the million reasons why I love this sport so much. It's one of those things that really makes life better.

So, as we're going in to fall now, get out there and ride! (Yeah, like I have to tell you to do that!!)