Monday, April 24, 2006

Yes, I am a complete idiot.......

......being the bonehead that I am, I thought it would be fun to jet to one of our local cycling shops after work to check out.....what else.....the bicycle above. Not to purchase it or anything - just to look at it, maybe touch it......just sorta ogle at it a bit. Well, not only do I do that, but I have to get on the thing too. Bad bad bad. $5,500.....basically $6,000 by the time you get it out the door.

Nope, not gonna do such a thing. That's groceries for two years for Lori and myself. Just can't do it.

Instead, I leave the store feeling......well......I'm sure you guys know the feeling.

I'm gonna stop doing that to myself - just randomly walking into these candy shops and drooling over the latest crap on the rack. My mind told me to just go out for a ride after work.....but my stupid idiotic lust had me jam over to the shop real quick-like. Bad bad bad.


On a side note - Dave B. - Dude, I wish you a very very speedy recovery. That Wente Crit crash sounded hellish. Let us all know if you need anything - we'll be there!