Monday, April 17, 2006

What is up with these bicycles???

Is it just me, or has everyone just decided that this is the year of Specialized??? The last time I can recall seeing this many Ss was mountain bike racing back in the day. Whatchu all think of these bikes?? Did Specialized have some kinda crazy sale on these things?? Buy 1, get 2 free??

Hey, not knockin' them - I think they're beautiful. Although, for some odd reason, I thought they were ugly as s**t early last year. Not sure why. Guess some art takes a bit of time to appreciate. I think the time I really started digging these bikes is when Patrick Briggs pulled a double victory at our Crit last year. Of course, if I remember correctly, he was riding one of those S bikes.

On a side note - Wolf Creek is not the best roller-riding movie in the world to watch. I should've watched this one instead.