Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I love those pre-race strategy sessions......

.....as well as those post-race analysis sessions. They're just too much fun - and it's great hearing how the race went for others......sometimes you feel like you've raced a completely different race than your teammate/friend. Here, Angele and Shari are talking about the Land Park Crit - these two riders rule!!! And they are hella fun to have as teammates. Okay AM - you gotta join the team now.

Prior to the Zamora race, Gianni was talking to Daniel and I about what could happen out there. And here's the cool part - that dude's prediction was spot-on. About a mile into the race, I found myself up towards the front of the pack just re-thinking about what Gianni said about the race during our warm-up. I found myself just keeping an eye on the front, waiting for the split. I didn't really expect to be there - but I was, and I was hoping to implement the plan of action.

In the end, it wasn't meant to be this time around. But it was great to be out there anyway.