Thursday, May 04, 2006

Man, I don't know exactly what it is.......

......but I'm having one of those world-coming-down weeks. Just crazy stuff. Seems like every time I turn around, there's another mini-fire to put out.

And you know, I think most of it is just mind-set. Need to change my way of thinking.

You hear coaches all the time saying things like, "No matter what happens out there, just don't give up! Keep going! Things in a race can change instantly. Keep it going!"

Mindframing it. Positive outlook.

Why the heck do I feel like I am suddenly writing Olafish?

Well, to be honest, there truly could not be a nicer Dude out there. The guy is just too awesome.

So, anyway, enough rambling. Have yourself a great day - and think positive out there!

OH - almost forgot - Don't forget about the race this weekend! Hope to see you guys there!