Thursday, February 23, 2006

Okay, yeah, so maybe Levi did have a meltdown....


....in the time trial yesterday. But you know what, it seems there was this other guy who use to win the Big Tour - that Tour of France thing - who had less-than-stellar TT performances early in the year. I don't know....call me kooky, call me crazy....but I still like Levi to do well in the Tour this year......that France Tour.

Man, I'm tellin' ya, after visiting Levi's hometown this past weekend and seeing all the press and publicity and hubbub around this dude in blue......I've become a fan. Strangest thing too - I use to ignore the guy when he rode on Rabobank. And I use to hate the looks of those Specialized bicycles. But now, hey, I'm not afraid to admit it - I'm a convert! I've become a fan.

Think Floyd is probably gonna win the TOC though.